Sunday, July 4, 2010

Veyo Pool


I went to Veyo Pool with my new friend Cheyenne. She is the daughter of a person who works downstairs, at the restaurant. We had a lot of fun together.

Veyo Pool is constantly refilled with fresh and warm spring water at 100 gallons per minute. They also have rock climbing, but I didn't get to do that. :'( It is located in a basalt canyon. Basalt is an igneous rock that was formed by rapidly cooling lava. It was built in the 1920s. The pool has a small snack bar so you can not only have a nice swim, but eat delicious foods also.

Now, away from the fun facts. Cheyenne and I had an awesome time together. We played with a friend we made in the pool, the game was about horses, neigh.

2 comments:

  1. So u made a new friend,GREAT!! Tell me how the horse game is played when u get home,K???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to go with
    you on Tuesday! Love you Bug

    ReplyDelete