Friday, July 1, 2011

Shark Reef

First thing first, we got ripped off! Secondly Shark Reef Sucks. I mean it was thirty bucks just for the three of us and that's with the discount. Suckish, right? Plus it wasn't even a quarter mile! >:(

Anyway it was somewhat cool. I pet almost all the stingrays and allot of Horseshoe Crabs. The biggest stingray was the only one I didn't touch! It kept swimming away from me, like I was a virus it didn't want to catch. I was sad.:(

So after we paid and walked in we all agreed that it better be worth it which it was not! We blame Ashleigh, and Mommy. But I kinda forgive Mommy because she likes it there. Now this is the worst part, ten dollars just for a hat that looks like a shark is eating your head. Total rip off!

P.S. Are you glad I'm back

No comments:

Post a Comment