Sunday, July 1, 2012

Quick Ketchup

Well I've done a lot so here's what you missed. First thing I did was swim and it will be the last thing I do because Sean and Nicole have an awesome pool. It's six feet deep and the shallow end is almost five feet deep so it's huge!

Secondly, we went to Circus Circus with Skylie, and Nicole, and Sean. It was cool because they have an Adventure Dome but since Skylie is only three we couldn't go on any rides and we will come back for that so stay tuned. We had a lot of fun anyway. We plated carnival games and won some cool stuff. I won two flowers, a blue guitar, a green Eor, and found a flower at the ice cream shop. Skylie won two flowers, and an orange guitar.

I went bowling with Sean, Nicole, and Skylie, at The Orleans. Nicole won, I was in second place, Sean was third, and Skylie was last. Skylie learned new ways to bowl.

Fourth, we went to a drive in. It was awesome, and I realized just now that I use the word awesome a lot. Skylie and Ashleigh, Skylie's mom. We saw The Lorax, and Madagascar 3. But since this blog is not for movie reviews, I'll move on.

Now if you can't roller skate you can still make fun of me because I SUCK! I fell three times on the wall, and the short time I spent of the wall I fell four times. So the point is i cannot roller skate for my life, but we plan to go back, so I might get better.

SUPER BOUNCE HOUSE PARTY! That is the next thing I did. It was cool, they have two obstacle courses, a large climby thingy, a basket ball slide thing, a giant slide, and a boxing rink. So all and all it was super fun.

Not only is this the least discriptive blog I've ever done, it is the longest blog. I'm not sure how that works but it did. BYE PEOPLE :P

No comments:

Post a Comment