Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July Bash

Today I hiked, pondered, blew things up, swam, and celebrated the best 4th of July EVER!!! I went to Lake Mojave! Swimming in a lake is awesome! Wow these are very bad sentences.

 Well the lake was crystal clear, I could always see me feet. I loved it, but I hiked uphill shortly afterwards. By the time it was over I was exhausted. On the way back home, Nicole talked about when she came and cliff dived. Then she talked about some picnic, so naturally I quoted Yogi Bear. Then I thought about how Yogi Bear is a bad influence on children. He goes along with his sidekick and steals picnic baskets. Not only is he telling kids to steal, he is telling kids to force a small friend to steal with them!

Now for the blowing stuff up part! Fireworks of course, were a big part of our Independence Day. Only for a change I got to do it. I lit a plethora of fireworks. If you were here you would see that they are still going off. Stupid neighbors! Wait why am I doing this when I could be watching fireworks? PEACE OUT SUCKAS! Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment