Sunday, July 1, 2012

Getting Led To Lieds

I went to Lieds Childrens Discovery Museum. I played the harp, as you can see in the picture to the right. It has no strings and is fully electronic. I was a lousy musician. It was lovely? But that isn't half  of it, down stairs is a small economy. It had a bank, a grocery store, a car repair shop, and an airport. You can work and get a paycheck, and cash it. But the ATM was out of order. :(
Finally I got trapped in a bubble! It popped like a second before Nicole got the picture so I wont post it but it was really cool.  They had a river system table that you can insert panels that reroute the river. They have a stage and costumes but they didn't fit me.

The picture to the left is me in seventy-eight mile per hour winds. Go wind tunnel! Yes, it's a tornado simulator. You can call it anything. All I know is that I got a new hair due. I never want it again but I did get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment